Friday, March 9, 2012

Dear self, we need to talk!

Where's life?
Where's energy?
Where's power?
Where's life?
Where's a dare?
Cmon, you behave like you are 50 yrs dead already!!
Where's youth spirit? Where's creativity? where's joy? where's inspiration? where's motivation? where's action?
Dead body, you are!
I ask you a question- DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SPEND MOMENTS LIKE THEY DONT MATTER?
Do you?
Think carefully!

Where's that girl that used to be in your body? what happened to her? she lived!! She exactly knew whay she is on the earth and what she wants. she spread love, joy and generosity. she was loud and energetic. most of all, she was fearless!!! she believed we don't have problems, we only have obstacles... theres only little trail left so wake up! you win or you lose!!!

I want to be the girl I used to be. unique!!! didnt care about system. didnt care what people think!
damn you damn you damn you mom and dad for trying so freaking hard to teach me people are bad, be careful, not naive, normal, working girl.... thats not me!!! am an artist!!! i do art. i write i create. i travel. i talk. i teach. i inspire i learn. I try. I fail. i laugh. i care. I help. I dance. I believe. I have faith. I AM NOT A SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!

I want that power back!! somewhere ont he way someone and something realized am living my own way,  so tried to pull me back to the system space!
Fuck it, I am leaving it NOW!! this moment.
coz this moment I realized, I ve been kidnapped by the system!!! terrorists!!!!! Im breaking the freedom again! NO MATTER WHAT WILL IT COST ME. It cant be worse than now.

Bitches. took my freedom! Its such a relieve to have this feeling. to see with my eyes what has been happening to me and I AM REFUSING being a hostage. Fuck you all. I am finally waking up!!!!

System teaches us we do things wrong, we look awful, we better not to dare be different.
I am fine the way i wear clothes. I am fine the way I am different. but system is not fine with it so it wanted to bring me down. JOK BRATE, ODPADE!!!
sestra se probudila!!

I am afraid of my own self. I am my worst enemy. I am doing wrong.
I will not be afraid of who I am anymore.

So, dear self.
Do you agree we escape out of this jail?
We fight for our freedom? we fight for our rights?
Dear Self, please!! I need you!! Wake up!! Dont let me down!! We totally can do it, but we need to focus!!
We need to get brave!!


Dear me!
I thought of what you said a lot and I must say you arent such a jerk after all.
You surprised me with that big plan but I must be honest and say, also I suffer caught in this fucking system.
So yes, lets catch up and make a plan.
I am completely ready to set free again.
Much love,
self.


It wont be easy i suppose but probably way easier than surviving every day here, in this stinky whole.
I am ready to go back on a track, continue walking my own path and I no matter what it takes.Breaking fear. Drying tears!!! Stopping selfhate. Dont tkow when, but i know I am getting there soon.
I am me.

Here I am, waking up!
Here I am, fighting for my life!
Here I am, writing my story.

 Me and Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment