Thursday, May 3, 2012

15 seconds: Swallow, GO!

How do you finish 100g chocolate in 15 seconds? - Simply, you just swallow it!!!
Why do you finish 100g chocolate in 15 seconds is another question.
Because you are bulimic? yah, pretty much true, but every shit has the answer.
Also mine.
Ma n dad came home, wasnt happy to have them round.
I dont know how I actually felt but I felt big anxiety with them around !!
Even though I had a lunch two hours ago, I felt like I need to eat again and so I joined them and had some salad. I dont know what I actually did wrong but the way I ate that salad totally irritated my dad.

First he commented and then he just kept rolling his eyes and I lost it.
I left the table and went to my room.
I grabbed the chocolate, and simply put the whole one in my mouth and swallow it.
Simple as that.
My poor stomach, my body grew in a second, got the fattest ass and the biggest stomach, I hate my face and I really really feel ugly.

Then my ma met me and asked:" oh, you are not wearing any make up today, how come!"
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!??!?!?!?
what do you mean: how come I am not wearing any make up today?!?!??!?!? I simply dont!!!!
why should I!!!!!
whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!

Thats why Im siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!! because eating too much and not wearing make up is a sign of weakness in this fucking house!!!
I know It probably isnt that bad as I see it because I am totally nervous when it comes to my family and I still live deep in the past, but still, I need a break!! they are such a pain in the ass.

Why am I not wearing any make up today!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
G!!!!!!!!
I and thats how I finished another 100g chocolate in another 15seconds!!!

Fuck it!!
I am so tired of being the weakest link in my family. I have been the black sheep since forever.
I am totally donew now. Wont take it any more.

I am the one who is left with the fattest legs, I cant even explain how fat I feel at the moment!!!!
Like HUGE!!!!!
I am so unbeautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment