Thursday, October 25, 2012

I choose HEALTH!

Two weeks ago is wne I had my chew surgery and was told not to eat hard food.
Soft for me was yogurts, pudings, chocolate and cokolino.

and you know what, after two weeks of that really crapy food I can not wait to go back to my healthy diet. Just now, when my diet was unhealthy, I can see I actually eat very healthy now.
I am missing veges and prepered food, not just pre-prepered bags of food and unhealthy pudings.
I am feeling sick of it and having headaches every time i eat some chocolate.
I am really feeling sick just thinking of chocolate.

I want my healty diet back!!!
So today they took stiches out and have to be careful for one more week since the wound isnt healed yet but I couldnt wait for that moment as I want eat healthy again!!!
no chocolate, no sweets, no crappy food, but serious food.

i am afraid how will i go back to normal diet.
After two weeks of choclate and pudings will be heard to chew a stake and salad i think.
but really cannot tell how much i am waiting for tomorrow, starting eating properly, healthy!!

Not feeling goodat the moment.
I am normal size, face is very skinny, theres no fat belly and no fat lags, but my skin is unhealthy and im feeling unhealthy.
was never healthy food freak but now I am pretty sure sweets are NOT neccesery food!!
we do not need sweets!!!
(i dont need it).

makes me feel unhealthy.
i can feel the difference.
not taking healthy care of myself, not easy.
i havent been very good before that two-week-sick-leave but comparing to this crapy time, i was doing great job. did horesriding, spent time moving, spent time eating well.

I have never thought i will ever sound this way, but I know i felt much better before the surgery and i am willing to get that back!!

yogurt and carrots for snack, chicken and vegetables for lunch, cerial for dinner. healthy sandwiches and veges.
I sound odd:D

anyways.
AWAY WITH SUGAR!!!!!!!!
my head is about to explode.

Carrots over chocolate!!!
Salad bowl over pudings!!

I choose health!
I choose life!!

Last two weeks i took absolutely NO time to prepare food.
30 seconds the most!
ok no, one day i mademyself a spinach and potatos.

also my apartment is ugly, not cleaned up.

I dont follow. not keeping up.
need to come home from work tomorrow and just BE alive in my place, clean it and enjoy it.
have cup of tea and celebrate life.

I need some alone time. time for myself. time to treat myself. with food, bath, tea, book, candles....
time for ME and ME only!!

last five weeks i ve been pretty wigely wagely so hopefully will be back on a track this fall break.


No comments:

Post a Comment