Monday, November 5, 2012

Email: recover.from.bulimia@gmail.com

Dear friends.

Those who follow my blog and my recovery know I have been active on blog for over a year now and at one point my blog wasnt only a safe place for me where I can puke my frustrations out, but for so many of you it has become a place that define you, inspire you, understand you and support you.

I have got many messages saying you like reading my blog because it helps you.
but blog is pretty much one way and since I know how important is to have an oportunity to talk about your bulimia and that is the only way you eventually understand what is happening to you i have created a special email where you can email me at all times. it is gmail account so there is also a chance we add eachother on a chat and we can chat.
if you need any support, advice or just a chat, I will be happy to read from you and give you support I am able to give at this point.

email:
recover.from.bulimia@gmail.com

Dont even think just let your emotions come out!
i will help as much as I can!
it is not just your problem and talking about your bulimia is the only way out.
If I can, everyone can!

Together!

Love and Light,
n xo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragi prijatelji!

Vsi ki spremljate moj blog veste, da sem na blogu aktivna ze vec kot eno leto in kar na enkrat moj blog ni bil le zatocisce meni, da pobruham svoje frustracije ampak je postal zatocisce mnogim izved vas, ki na vse pretege iscete pomoc in izhod.
Ker pa je blog bolj ko ne enosmerna komunikacija, in ker vem kako zelo je pomembno da vsak govori o svoji bulimiji neomejeno veliko in tako scasoma razume kaj se mu dogaja, sem se odlocila, da si ustavrim mail samo za vas...je gmail, tako da lahko tudi klepetamo na gmail chatu.

Z najvecjim veseljem bom prisluhnila tvoji zgodbi, in ce bom le lahko, bom pomagala s kakim nasvetom in upam da bom motiacija v tezkih trenutkih na bolj osebni ravni.

email:
recover.from.bulimia@gmail.com

Sploh ne razmisljaj ampak pisi in daj vse vn kar se ti nabira.
Pomagala bom kolikor bom lahko.
Bulimija ni samo tvoja tezava in odkrito pogovarjanje o bolezni je edina pot ven.
Vedno pravim: ce jaz lahko, lahko vsak!

SKUPAJ!!

Love and Light,
n xo



No comments:

Post a Comment